Monday, March 24, 2008

I am writing this partly as therapy for myself, partly so my partner doesn't have to hear the kvetching as much, and partly because this is just too funny not to share sometimes. Of course I will blur the details enough that it will be entirely HIPPA-tastic. So if someday I am fingered by a patient, I will just let you know now... no, it wasn't you.

Though for my first post, I will just link to something I wrote last year after a very bad weekend, and thoroughly enjoyed seeing hit the best of craigslist. Though the most entertaining part was googling it and finding it discussed on several pain discussion groups. The merits of the advice was debated by people who actively drug-seek in ERs... and it was generally well received as decent advice. That made me smile way more than the nurse who thought it was funny up until I mentioned fibromyalgia – which she has. I'm sure she doesn't like House, MD either. http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/301345524.html

No comments: